Best emergency generators
The winter season can sometimes be unmerciful and cruel with blizzard conditions, heavy snowstorms, downed power lines, no power supply, and brutal freezing cold.
As of this writing, much of North-eastern America is now blanketed in large inches of snow. The Northeast was recently slammed with record snowfall, and consider that the winter season is just getting started. Imagine even Texas, a relatively warm state, got a taste of freezing weather with the winter- storm-Uri last year. Millions of people were placed under winter storm warnings or ice storm warnings by the National Weather Service. There was a lot of destruction and loss of human life in that storm- Power grid destruction, Blackouts, and “cold misery,” to say the least.
Global warming and climate change suggest an anticipated increase in these adverse weather conditions; dangerous colds, wind chills, to say the least, to tornadoes, hurricanes, flooding, wildfires, and much more.
A backup plan, especially with generators, might be a great way to prepare against blackouts and ensure inconveniences.
If you’re looking for 220-volt backup generators, be it electric, gas, or solar generators, Happysimus presents various types. From portable generators, solar generators, and diesel and inverter generators suitable both as indoor–house generators and outdoor generators.
The exciting part is that some of them are available at relatively affordable prices, especially considering the disruptions and inconvenience that might result from being without electricity.
Stay warm! Stay safe! Stay happy!
Spread the vibe and Mantra: Happy Self, Happy People, Happy World, and Happy Life!
About this item
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB and EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
- Includes wheel kit and foldable handles for easy transport
- 223cc engine provides 4,750 surge watt and 3,750 rated watt
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready, CARB Compliant, Blue
About this item
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Propane Regulator, Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
Ford, 11050W Dual Fuel Portable Switch & Go Technology and Electric Start FG11050PBE-A Generator, 11050 Watts, Blue
About this item
- 11, 050W Peak/ 9, 000W Rated (Gasoline) & 10, 050W Peak/8, 100W Rated (LPG)
- The powerful 457cc, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Steel Frame
- A Large 6. 6 Gallon High Capacity Fuel Tank gives you up to 10 Hours of Continuous Operation at half load when running on gasoline
- Dual Fuel Capability lets you choose between Gasoline or LPG fuel sources for running your generator
- Switch & Go Technology allows for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation